Why Trifecta Crop Control:
- Ready to Use Multi-Purpose Spray Prevents and Cures Mildew, Mold, and Pests
- Designed specifically for medical and legal recreational cannabis cultivators
- Totally safe for people, workers, and plants – 100% Non-Toxic
- Proudly made in the United States of America
- Approved for use in California, Oregon, Colorado, Maine, Washington, Michigan
- Scientifically engineered with unique Nano-Technology for maximum results
- Product will TEST CLEAN for pesticides under state regulations using Trifecta Crop Control
- Effective for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse application
- No residue on plant 48 hours after application
- Trifecta Crop Control is exempt from registration with the US EPA under FIFRA 25(b) Regulations
Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.22%, Clove Oil 0.16%, Garlic Oil 0.14%, Peppermint Oil 0.06%, Corn Oil 0.05%, Geraniol 0.05%, Citric Acid 0.03%, Rosemary Oil 0.03%
Appearance: Clear Yellow Viscosity: Water pH: 9.5-10.5 Biodegradability: 98.98%
Inert Ingredients: 99.26% Filtered Water, Soap, Isopropyl Alcohol, Vinegar
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use is a pre-mixed (already diluted) multi-purpose insecticide, fungicide, and miticide designed for treating and preventing problem mites, powdery mildew, botrytis and other pests and fungal/mildew issues.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use with an atomizer, misting system, or other spraying apparatus. Thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the under side of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium. Crop Control should be applied every there day up to 3 times per week until infestation is controlled. Apply Crop Control at the end of a light cycle or just before dusk to prevent foliar damage.
*Test spray a few leaves prior full application.